WHAT TO EXPECT
WHAT TO BRING
Accommodation - will be allocated to participants by the organizing committee. You agree to comply with the room allocations which will be communicated to you on arrival at the conference. Any special needs in regards to accommodation are to be specified in your registration details.
Medical-Treatment Information - Each participant must complete the medical release information required as part of the registration process. This information is important for your safety and to those who may need to assist you during the conference. Please indicate any medications you take, that need to be stored, how severe your condition is, whether you self-medicate etc. All these needs are to be specified in your registration details in full.
Youth should also let us know about:
Damages - Participants will be liable for damages caused to property during the conference and will be billed for any damage caused.
Registration Cost & Payment - Payments can be made through the normal contribution system (tithing slip) using the "other" category and indicating that the payment is for FSY Brisbane 2020. Note: Payment cannot be made through the Church online dontation system.
• Find out all about what you can expect from the week
Family Home Evening
• Enjoy a lesson, participate in activities & enjoy FHE
Participant Morning Devotionals
• Listen to messages from fellow participants.
Morning Gospel Study
• Develop new scripture study skills.
• Attend a variety of classes with amazing teachers including a special international guest speaker. Remember to take notes.
• Experience great music.
• Learn new FSY line & partner dances.
• Make new friends.
• Enjoy sports and games with a twist.
• Prep your banner & cheer your heart out.
• Be uplifted, inspired and motivated
• Share your testimonies together as groups.
BRING A GREAT ATTITUDE
PHOTOS BY THE DOZEN!! SO DON'T FORGET TO SMILE
click for an easy to use list of things to bring.
NOTE - All bedding and towels will be provided by the colleges. Please also remember to bring sufficient changes of clothing for the five days as there will be no opportunity to wash your clothes.
WHAT NOT TO BRING